▛ Kyoto Startup Summer School (KS³) ▟
KS³ is a multi-week program that brings together a specially selected team of entrepreneurs, investors and educators in the global startup community to teach crucial skills and mindsets needed to succeed in the 21st century.
The program, entirely run in English, will consist of different workshop and lecture modules facilitated by leaders in their respective fields from all around the world.
This is your opportunity to learn important concepts such as design thinking and lean startup which are essential for both those trying to start companies and create innovations within existing organizations.
There are two ways to join the KS³ :
1. As a "Rising Entrepreneur” participating individually in the different modules and events or…
2. As a "Startup Team” with an existing idea, taking advantage of not only the modules but the mentorship and resources available at KS³.
If you're still thinking of what to do this summer, look no further:
Enough talking about ideas - Make something happen today!
▛ Details ▟
1. Rising Entrepreneurs: 21.08.2017 - 03.09.2017
2. Startup Teams: 21.08.2017 - 08.09.2017
- Design Thinking - Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities
-The Lean Startup Methodologies
- Introduction to Programming
- Using Arduino for Mechatronics Prototyping
- Introduction to CAD and 3D printing
- Fundraising 101
- Incubators and Accelerators (Startup Ecosystem)
- How to do a great pitch
- Global Marketing for startups
- Developing Digital Products
- Integrating stories into a startup
- Nurturing entrepreneurial mindsets
- How to start a web startup
- How to start a hardware startup
- How to start a technology startup
- How to start an app startup
- How to start a services startup
*Workshop & Lecture contents are subject to change*
- Tech Salon: Startup Team Incubation Space
- ME310 Loft: Startup Team Incubation Space
- Digital Factory
- Wood Factory